Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 24...I'm a Junior Krafty Girl!!!

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Today I have some very exciting news to share with you! Kraftin' Kimmie asked me to be on her Junior Krafty Girl Design team! I am soooooo excited!!! Now that I can make my cards with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and put them on my blog! I absolutely love Daisy she is one of my most favourite stamps of all but all the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are really cute!
The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge this week is a colour challenge! The colour combo is Black, Red and White! I coloured Daisy with my SU markers! I think she turned out really good! The paper is from my mom's craft cupboard and the ribbon was in her big bucket of ribbon!
I used one of my Mom's old rub-ons because it went with the colour combo this week! I also added a few red gems and the sentiment is from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set! My Mom helped me cut the die cut tag on her Cuttlebug....but I pretty much did everything else!
I had soooooo fun much making this card and colouring cute Daisy. I want to give a big thanks to Kraftin' Kimmie for letting me be on her Junior Krafty Girls DT!
Hope you can come back again and visit my blog soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Hannah on being a jr. design team artist. I look forward to your cards you share. And this card is simply just to adorable. I really love the colors you used and how you matched your ribbon with the papers. Great job on the challenge.

    Hugs
    Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete